Sunday, January 17, 2010

Vanad asjad.

Hello! Täna siis tuhnisin enda arvutis, vaatasin vanu koolitöid, niisama jura ja laulusõnu. Mõtlesin, et võiks mõned laulusõnad siis kirja ka panna. Vabandan ette, kui liiga masendavad on. Ma mõne kirjutan laulude kohta mõned kommentaarid ka.ps: need laulud on poolikud. Here we go...

See on lihtsalt aru- ja andelage. :D:D Selle ma kirjutasin siis, kui Jakob ja Dayvid bändiproovis lasid niisama oma joru ja ei tegelenud absoluutselt kontsertmaterjaliga, millega oli srsly kiire. Karjuda ja niisama närvata ma ei viitsi ja see pole väga tavaks ka mul, siis suunasin paberile selle:

They Just Turn Me Off

Here I am trying to make the world
a better place, but there are two idiots who
are just crapping around and playing & singing S*it.
Aašh, they just turn me off.

Please! Somebody pull me out!
Please! Somebody hold me back,
kicking their freaking *ss.
They just turn me off.
and now:
Here I am, suffering under idiocracy.
----
Järgmisena...jaa...aeg, mida kahetsen ja teod, mida kahetsen. Ma ei tahaks seda pikemalt kommenteerida, see läheks veidi isiklikuks. Järgmine:

Bedroom Ceiling

Here I am, staring the bedroom ceiling.
Thinking about the night I've had
and thinking about the times before.
The animal I've become, I regret.
But the people around me, close ones and others,
pushed me into a life I am now.

This is who I am, but inside there's a lil' kid wanting to exist.
A kid, who closest friends from the past know, they named him C.Rose.
The kid, who I miss the most, the kid I want to be, sweet and innocent.
----
Nüüd laul, mis kirjeldab seda, kui ma tundsin tühjust enda sees ja ma üritasin seda nii mitme asjaga täita, tõesti..olin proovinud nii mõndagi. Vahepeal olin sel teekonnal täiesti ära eksinud. Järgmine:

Seek of Love

I was trying to live my life.
Had great times with friends.
But that's not it...I seek...something more and more.
Oh please tell me...what gives that feeling?
No drink or drug, no song or act.

So here I walk on the Seek of Love.
Everything I find on my path,
an illusion or a fading feeling.
I hear screams of lust..
..what's becoming a soundtrack in my head.
The lust grows and I forget the purpose of my seek.
----
Järgmine ei ole nüüd niivõrd laul, pigem lihtsalt kujundatud mõtted paberil, milles on peidus appikarje:

Rose Under Your Foot


I forgot the past,

I turned a new page,
I was willing to give you a chance.
But you...but you...you erased it all.
Like a rose on the ground, people trampling on me.
Oh please, somebody...I cannot feed my thirst with my own tears.
Somebody...anybody...everyone stop stepping on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment