- once you get it, you want more
- you get it too much, you lose your sense of reality and you are less careful
- you're not getting it enough, you start to get nervous and finally fall in depression
- the love is over, you feel like last piece of s***
- after it is over...you want it again and you start to seek it
- but when your involved with searching it, you will start to get the second hand drugs, i mean..love and you won't get the right feeling..you try again..and it is crap
Love is a room, with no doors. I'm talking about the room of love addicts. I don't want to say it...but I am addicted to it...or I just haven't gotten love enough in my life...like someone asked....I don't know..I don't know.
No, this is not the post, I was talking about before. The first four quotes about love as a drug were my thoughts from the past..the other crap I wrote about...it just came from the inside.
No comments:
Post a Comment