Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I Saw Her Face

I saw her face in the hallway
She had the most beautiful smile,
and the most extraordinary eyes.
I looked in her eyes
and she became my deepest desire.
I walked a step towards her
but than she looked at me.
And my heart started beating
faster`n´faster.

Ref:
Every detail of her, are as perfect as they could be.
At first sight I realized that we are more than meant to be.
She is the one, who is my inspiration, my reason to live.
My friend, can't you see, she is the one who gives the missing ingredient
of life called perfection.

She stole my sense of reality,
replacing it with mind of fantasy.
Seeing her gives me heavy breathing.
She turned my thinking
into never ending dreaming.
If all this happens now,
what will happen when I hear her voice?
With every step towards her,
I'm getting closer`n´closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment